We now offer customizable service plans to keep your system running at optimal health. Preventive maintenance site visits and scheduled updates can help keep your system running smooth. Please contact us to set up a service plan that fits your needs!
Example Preventive Maintenance Site Visit
- Verify proper system operation
- Cleaning of audio and video components (televisions, projectors, audio components, fan vents, speakers, etc.) Inspect all equipment for signs of wear including rust, dust, cracks, etc.
- Check all batteries in remote controls, touch panels, wireless devices, and any other devices. Check for loose cables, poor connections, and other problematic conditions
- Conduct firmware and driver updates as required
- Reboot all system equipment as recommended including CATV, Dish and ISP devices
- Backup programs and system configurations
- Check temperature of all equipment closets and cabinets
- Inspect fans for failures, jams, or dust build-up
- Verify operation of all speaker zones and control devices
- Check all motorized shades and test controls
- Calibrate audio and video components as required
- Check bulb life on video projectors
- Check voltage at all surge devices where measurable